Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sue Sylvester

Day 11: Your favorite Sue Sylvester moment 

I watch Glee RELIGIOUSLY! I LOVE the whole show and though they def tip-toe on blasphemy and show things that I wouldn't consider socially responsible, I STILL love the music & the drama of the show!  Sue is my FAVORITE character ... probably b/c I can a bit of a douche-bag, like her. 

My FAV Sue moment was quote, "I surgically removed my tear ducts when i was 19, b/c  I wasn't using them"  <<< I DVRed it and played it over & over b/c it made perfect sense & I laughed so hard b/c she was soooo serious lol If you aren't using your tear ducts... take out out smh 
However, this last season she def cried about her sister dying soooo I question her surgical abilities :)

PART II:

Today's Letter is K 

*this is my FAVORITE J.Cole Freestyle of ALL time* (the runner up was knuck if you buck lol so shake ya dreds to this!)

"Knock on Wood Freestyle" ... if you gone do dirt then you can't leave a stain!


No comments:

Post a Comment