Wednesday, June 15, 2011

F) Addicition


Day 6: Six songs that you’re addicted to

 1) "I cant make you love me" - Tank <<< it's one of those songs that makes you constantly think about ONE person! & me being addicted to THIS song RIGHT now ... is a BIG PROBLEM smh

2) "Motivation" - Kelly <<<< if you don't like this song... "You don't deserve legs (ears)" but I'm serious ... it has good lyrics and Weezy is on it = modern day SUCCESS

3)"Return of Simba" - J.Cole <<< "Cuz I only make classics, now what that take? Timing....Cole under pressure, What that make? Diamonds" ummm i don't think i need to make any more comments about that 

4) "Yesterday" - Dirty money <<< surprisingly the mixtape was a BANGER (thanx Tek).... and i was addicted to the whole mixtape BUT for right now i"ll settle for this song 

5) "1+1", "Best Thing I never had", & "party" - Beyonce <<< honestly I've been playing all 3 back-to-back b/c I can't figure out which 1 I like more..... so imma go w/ all 3 + I'm dripping Swagu :)

6) "He won't go" - Adele <<< "Will he, Will he still remember me? Will he still love me even when he's free? or will he go back to the place where he will choose the poison over me?" <<< there my friends, are LEGIT questions!!!!

Part II

Today's Letter is F
*this is 1 of my FAVORITE songs off of "Blacksummer Nights" ... "Fistful of Tears" ... 

"I go insane, crazy sometimes
trying to keep YOU from losing YOUR mind
Open your eyes, see what's in front of your face and
save me... my Fistful of tears"



No comments:

Post a Comment