Saturday, June 18, 2011

Who Let the Dogs out? H

Pets

I had a puppy when i was 3 ... i Killed it by picking it up by it's neck :( 

I got a new dog when i was 4 .... I kind if tortured him & he ran into the street and was ran over :(

* my parents & grandparents decided I shouldn't have anymore pets :( * smh

Anyway, my sis got a dog for her bday last year and we named her Coffee and I <3 this dog more than i love some humans smh.  When coffee was like 3 months, they let her off the leash & she bit into a cord in the house and began excessive vomiting, diarrhea, and Niran (my lil bro) gave her mouth-to-mouth and literally SAVED her life!  She had respiratory issues for at least a month & she had 2 go to the emergency vet overnight ... the Vet said if she didn't get better, they would have to put her down.  (below is a pic of Niran putting her around his neck to keep watch of her to make sure she didn't die in the middle of the night) 


When I tell you I cried, cried, cried, cried, cried, cried lol i was tweeting asking people to pray FOR A DOG! lol but thank God she made it >>> picture of her are below!














PART II:

*Today's Letter is H* 

In Lieu of the story I told above, the song for Today is "He's Able" (to save dogs so you know he can save people!) - Darwin Hobbs 

2 comments:

  1. You killed TWO dogs!?!? What the hell Sade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm being judged..... I was 3 and 4 ... I don't feel like I knew I was hurting them GEEZE

    ReplyDelete