Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fast Pray.... Leave

I saw Eat Pray Love recently and towards the end, Ms.Gilbert said the quote below...

"If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting (which can be anything from your house, to your bitter old resentments) and set out on a truth-seeking journey (either externally or internally), and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared - most of all - to face (and forgive) some very difficult realities about yourself....then truth will not be withheld from you."

This quote resonated with me for 1 reason ...

I NEED A CHANGE & I know 1 is looming

I'm on a quest to become a better person, a quest to fulfil my dreams, a quest to help humanity & my family sooo

Instead of Eating, I'll be FASTING ... I'm trying to Hear directly from the Lord which is why I'll be
PRAYING about which direction He wants me to go in, and once He tells me a direction, I'll be LEAVING......

1 comment:

  1. I thank GOD that you are letting go and letting GOD!!!
    Mommy loves you through eternity............................

    ReplyDelete