Sunday, June 19, 2011

TI VS TIP

Day 9: The difference between your personal & your Internet life

Ummm much like the whole difference between TI and TIP, there is a difference between my personal & my Internet life.
Publicly/on the Net - I'm an extrovert, an open door, a glass house, etc I hold no bars, you can ask me ANYTHING via twitter/on my blog/facebook etc and I'll address it!  I talk to people, I crack jokes, I'm unrefined & don't mind acting like a coon.

HOWEVER

Personal Life: I'm very PRIVATE... you can ask my roommate when I'm at home, I'm normally locked away in my room! I'm normally lost in my thoughts & planning my next move. I'm a professional & serious about my job!  When I'm spending time w/ my family, I try not to be accessible because I'm spending quality time with the people I love.

The WAR:

I like to keep a balance between the private & the public, often times a plan/event/gathering happens privately and then after I think it through/it's official, I go public.  So they really do go hand-and-hand.  

Another note: Sen. Wiener is getting crucified and I'm not sure why... he wasn't taking "naked" pics in the House gym (he had bottoms on), so relax! Were his actions boarder line inappropriate? yes, BUT should he have "HAD" to resign ... not in my opinion!  What if Bill Clinton had been impeached b/c of a lil head from Monica #SADday! 

There's a CLEAR line between Public & Private and AS LONG AS you (I am) are upholding your PUBLIC responsibilities.... Your (MY) PRIVATE life really isn't my(YOUR) concern >>> Sooo for all the rats who read my blog & have anonymous comments<<<call me, e-mail me, text me ... don't be a snitch for the rest of your life!

Part II:

Now that THAT is out the way ...

Today's Letter is (so fitting)...... I

*I'm going to cheat again today, put up multiple videos 2day

1) "I'd rather go Blind" - Beyonce .... GET THE CADILLAC RECORDS SOUNDTRACK... you won't regret it ... I CRIED the 1st time I herd this song :)

 
2) "(I) Ain't gone let up" - Lil Yola .... this song goes out to all the snitches
 
3) "I can't make you love me" - Tank ... no intro necessary 

No comments:

Post a Comment