Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm a "G"


Day 7: If you could change your name what would your new name be?

I would be named Oprah <<<< j/k
ummm I have 2 cousin w/ this as a middle name BUT none w/ this as a 1st name - Nichole or Nickole

I also like the name Cadence (1 of my high school teacher's named their daughter this and i LOVED it!)

A couple more contenders: 
Bertha, Mae, Gertrude lol j/k but i really do like Sade ... it's 2 syllables, nice and simple like me :)

PART II:

I'm a G, much like today's letter :)

SOOO i'm going to cheat b/c it's the same name of a song just different artist so i feel like ... it's not cheating :) 
Gravity is working against me                                      
 And gravity wants to bring me down





Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment