Tuesday, June 14, 2011

E, Top 5 albums of ALL time

Top 5 Albums of All Time

*In no Particular Order ... just go download them ALL*

1) MisEducation of Lauryn Hill - 
I literally was educated by this album! When she says she needs some reciprocity in Ex-Factor ... i looked it up and since that day I've used it lol EDUCATION!
(my faves are To Zion, Doo Wop, When it Hurts so bad, Nothing even matters, Can't take my eyes off of you, Every ghetto, Every City) <<<< AWESOME ALBUM

2) 21 - Adele
Say what you want about her not being black & being fat ....SHE CAN SING and more importantly, she can write! 
(my faves are: He Won't Go, One and Only, Someone like you) and if you're feeling extra froggy jump back to 19 and that album will teach you somethings too

3) Thankful- Mary Mary
Some say they don't sing gospel BUTTT I beg to differ ... that 1st album was made just for me! 
(my faves are: Still My Child, One Minute, Good To Me (destiny's child is on that track too) Cant Give Up Now)

4) The Writings on the Wall - Destiny's Child
START at "So Good" .... sing along/listen and you will make it to "Sweet Sixteen & the Outro" I know EVERY TRACK on that CD from beginning til END... NO LIE!

5) The Nu Nation project - Kirk Franklin
My FAVORITE Kirk Franklin Album!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also feeling this 'Hello Fear" Album BUTTT nothing compares to his first 3 albums w/ 3 different groups but who's counting? LOL

Honorable Mention: 

6) J.Cole's Album whenever it gets here 

7) Coming Soon - Coming Soon >>> it's an "independent" album and the Lead Singer, Marvin Mumford, who was my Youth Pastor KILLED it! I STILL listen to this CD now to make me happy

8) Ready to Die - Biggie ... No Words, just FIRE lyrics

9) All Eyes on Me- Pac <<< Best Rapper Alive (Dead) #thatisall

10) The Carter 3 - Lil Wayne ..... I still spin this CD like it's Summer 08!

Part II

Today's Letter is "E":
I went w/ Exhale "Shoop Shoop" (Waiting To Exhale Soundtrack it FIRE as well) 

Sometimes you'll laugh
Sometimes you'll cry
Life never tells us, the when's or why's
When you've got friends, to wish you well
You'll find your point when
You will exhale (yeah, yeah, say)


1 comment:

  1. It's a bit premature to put 21 as a top 5 album ever.

    ReplyDelete