Thursday, June 9, 2011

2 birds, 1 stone

Sooooo I did a 30 days challenge a couple months back and it took me like 90 days to complete it smh THIS TIME I've learned my lesson, write, write, write .... I'm still going to put 1000% into the blog they'll probably be wayyyy shorter so i can get through these 2 in 1, 26 day blog challenge :) 

Per the advice of Jordan pretty much made my own challenge and i'm ULTRA excited about it :)

Part 1 will be the questions/topics i put together for myself and Part 2 will be this: 

Every day, post lyrics, a music video, or a song with the title of the song beginning with every letter of the alphabet.  So the first day, do the letter A, the second, do B, and so on until you get to the end of the alphabet.

***So that's why i made it 26 days so i can cover the Alphabet of Music :)  ****
 

No comments:

Post a Comment