Friday, July 1, 2011

New news

I know ya'll nosey so ima keep it simple:

Who: 
So let me start by saying THANK YOU LORD! secondly, Me

What/Where: 
Well today I am proud to say I am leaving, I will be moving to Cedar Rapids, Iowa 

When:
by July 25th.  

Why:

I made a blog about a week ago about "Fast, Pray, Leave" Where I vaguely mentioned leaving...... The Lord had spoken to me while I was fasting/praying about getting into summer school that I would be ALONE for a season.  I took this to mean, spending more time at home alone, not hanging out w/ my friends as much, etc....... Shortly after, I had a convo w/ Tamekia where she told me "sometimes you have to go away for awhile THEN come back and finish your goal" and that statement IMMEDIATELY clicked in my spirit.  I applied for a position that was a promotion of my current position as a Supervisor to be a Senior Supervisor.  However, I knew If I got the job i'd have to relocate to Iowa.... Well, I was offered the position today and I accepted :) Cedar Rapids here I come :)

Full Circle:
I applied to be a Senior Supervisor in Iowa & while I was interviewed for the position they let me know that I would only be a supervisor for a little while THEN move on to graduate services where I'll be traveling setting up call centers <<<<<<< THAT is what I wanted to do AFTER I got my degree from UNC .... they are hiring me for that job WITHOUT me having my degree yet .... JESUS..... So though I don't have my degree YET, I'm still qualified for the job

I said all that to say, YES I plan on finishing my degree at UNC-CH. THANK YOU to EVERY person that SUPPORTED me, PRAYED for me, BELIEVED in me, and even CRITICIZED me....
DELAY IS NOT DENIAL

So let this serve as encouragement.... TRUST the Lord, pursue your DREAM!

1 comment: