Friday, December 10, 2010

What will they say about me when i'm gone?

This is a collage of the statuses i got yesterday while playing the numbers game :) The statuses INSPIRED me b/c positive words are like positive reinforcement :)  I've always wondered what people would say about me after i die .... BUT i much rather know how people feel while i'm alive :)

#11 Beautifully Intelligent! Crazy! Hysterically Funny! Crazy! Emotionally Stirred! Crazy! Incredibly Talented! Crazy! Abundantly Blessed! Crazy! Transparently Alive! Crazy! Willfully Giving! Crazy! Unapologetically Saved! Crazy! Unashamedly You! ...pause...Eternally My Friend :-)! You are your own biggest obstacle, bu...t once you get past you, you will run Tirelessly, and you will Win. ♥

 

#11 You are one of my truest friends and one of the few that I know will be in my life for many years to come. I love you sooo much and it's been a pleasure watching you become who you are. You are a fighter and though you had every reason in the world to give up and call it quits you never did. When we were younger we... always competed but we always could celebrate each other:)

 

#11 (Female) You are a very 'unique' person lol ....you can be very trying at times, yet you're pretty awesome at other times. I have truly enjoyed this rollercoaster of a friendship that we've had and I wouldn't change anything about it. You are a very bright, young lady (seriously) and I can't wait for the day that ...you put that intelligence to use so that we can finally go to Brasa (inside joke) LOL.

 

#11 this nig...lol naw but for real i never would have imagined that we would have grown so close in such a short time! I didn't realize the impact tht you would have on my life when we first met but i can def say that i really do consider you one of my good friends now and thats something cuz u kno how antisocial i am... lol. you are one of the funniest/realist ppl i kno n i appreciate you being around n there for me!

 

#11 i have known u for a minute..we had some fun times at work...i know i can always count on you for a laugh..ur fun to be around and an overall great person..hopefully we can hang out when I get back to NC

 

720...u just had to pick that number..lmao...i always go to that "place" looking forward to the stories u have to tell..u keep me rollin girl..lol..love ya

 

#720. Troublemaker. My partner in crime @ work. Can take me from wanting 2 steal off on someones face 2 laughing about it in seconds. ALWAYS has something 2 say. *hand gesture*Awesome!-ly sarcastic. Hates "incompetence". Loves the fresh smell of "Go...rdon" in the morning. The only one "Angry Steven" ever liked. Woot.

 

#11 Busy Body, everywhere all the time. Very beautiful, with a great smile and personality to match.
11:: funny chick, real cool personality
 11 you've always been cool peoples. I miss game nights like crazy. Those were honestly some of the best nights in college
#13 A very good friend that should've told me long time ago you had a crush on me cause you a sweetheart and ain't no telling where we would be today!

#11 You are a very nice person! You're one of the most real people I've ever met and you always keep the music and laughter!

 

2 comments:

  1. This one makes me smile. This is such a good idea. Though the numbers game was so simple, it really taught me some things. I learned people's true feelings about me good or bad and that some people you thought you knew you actually do not know at all. I appreciate all the good comments I got, but learned from the negative ones. Sometimes we don't realize the impact we have on others until they are given the opportunity to let us know. Yay for you including mine, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea surprisingly the game was much more beneficial for me than i thought it was gonna b :) and i HAD 2 include urs ... i LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete