Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 15 of 30 day challenge

The Challenge: Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Judge away based on these 10 songs smh

1) Dueces (C.breezy, Tyga and a que named Kevin McCall) << i prefer the remix now

2) Apple Pie a la Mode (Destiny's Child)  <<< Survivor is my 2nd fav DC3 album (Writings on the wall = #1) 

3) Seattle (Mary Mary) <<<< I LOVE this song and "the Sound" album! ... actually ALL the Mary Mary albums ... i would listen to them sing their A,B,C's

4) Have you Ever (Brandy) .... YES I have loved someone so much that it made me cry :-/

5) Drop it Low Remix (Diddy, Weezy, Trigga, and Chris) <<< weezy f baby ... tat it on her butt!

6) Chariot (Gavin Degraw) <<< I LOVE HIM!!"Oh chariot, your golden waves" and "I don't wanna be anything other than what i been tryna be lately"

7) Gorgeous (kanye)  <<<< wish this was 'Blame game' so i could say yeezy taught me) << "the same ppl that tried to black ball me forgot about 2 things ...."

8) All Cried Out (Allure and 112) <<< "but the traffic was so noisy that you COULD NOT HEAR ME CRYYYYYYYYY"  I LOVE a good remake :)

9) They ain't JE (Jagged Edge) <<< THROWBACK

10) This is Why I'm Hot Remix (M.I.M.S) <<< what ever happened 2 him (in my reggae voice) ???

No comments:

Post a Comment