Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23 outta 30 ... cravings

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot (so i just did 10 things)

1) Love ... I honestly just want 1 person in particular to love me again (the way they used to love me) and I'd do ANY & EVERYTHING I can to show them that I just want their love!  They feel like I'd treat them like crap BUT I won't ... I just want to be loved again!

2) Attention ... Who doesn't like to be in the spotlight?

3) Cream Soda ... it's soooo yummy! (p.s. I HATE root beer)

4) Birthday Cake Flavored Ice Cream (Edy's and Marvel make it) ... it will change ur life!

5) Sushi .... I could eat at Shiki and Kanki ... daily!

6) Taco bell .... it's my Fav fast food restaurant

7) Chicken n Dumplings .... I rarely get this (unless i eat @ mama dips .... NO ONE makes it anymore :(   )

8) Naja and Matthias ... I LOVE them  soooo much and I feel 10 times closer to my cousin when I see their smile, eyes, mannerisms, etc 

9) Money ... Money to be made ... bets believe Sade got it! 

10) Acceptance ... i just want to be accepted for who i am and who I'm not ... all my shortcomings and all my highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment