Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cuffing Season ... day 20 of 30 ...

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Let me 1st say that I am NOT a 'typical' black female:


1) I don't believe "ALL" men are dogs ... i think there are some GREAT men out there .... now 1 of them has 2 find me :)


2) I believe in saving myself til marriage .... this seems to be a point of contention with 'most' men b/c they don't want to wait for the reward smh


3) I believe in the 'traditional' view of marriage... the wife should submit to the husband! Relationships are 50/50, you give and you take but ultimately the man is the head of the household!

Cuffing Season:
Ok as far as who i see myself marrying, I think he has to be HILARIOUS!  (Honestly, it's sad how much i laugh in 1 day smh so he HAS to be able to keep me laughing/ have a sense of humor).  He'll be a man with character, I'm very serious about actions over words, so he will certainly have integrity and character.  I see myself with someone who's more quiet than myself.... I tend to be LOUD, charismatic, very outgoing so i think to have a perfect balance he'll be more laid back, quieter than myself.  All in All, I just think that he'll love me for me :)  Love me for my failures, push me towards/thru my goals, kiss me just because, make me breakfast even if he can't cook, call/text just because, send me flowers even though i don't like flowers lol, and i just hope that i can affect his life AS MUCH as he will affect mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment