Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 18 out of 30-60-90 (smh)

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Well first off  "if they don''t know your dreams ... they can't shoot em' down"- j.cole

So I won't be going in-depth but I will share this:

1) graduate

2) work for Ruffalo CODY .... since I've been working at the Phonathon for like 5 years, I've raised about $100,000 alone and about $10 million as a call center.  I would like to continue working with Ruffalo CODY b/c they are a GREAT company and many of their positions peak my interest :) (I'll probably do that for about 3-5 years)


3) going into sales.... so let's say I'm worth $100,000 as of 23 years old.... if I work for the company for another 3-5 years lets say that number goes up to me being worth $1M by the time I'm 28 .... i can probably work for ANY development office, sales company, marketing, lobbying etc

4) I plan on working in that (sales, lobbying, marketing) until I'm financially stable THEN... I'll then pursue my actual "Dream"

1 comment: