Wednesday, December 15, 2010

30 day Blog Challenge ... day 19 "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

***let it be known that i prefer plain ole Sade BUT i don't mind S dot .... i HATE Sharde, Saaaade, De' and Sadie****

1) Gilbert (got this 1 from Stacey in 5th grade and it stuck up until high school... i don't remember how 1 gets a nickname like this in the 5th grade???) 

2) Shar-de (most of my family calls me this -______- b/c sha-day is soooo difficult to pronounce)

3) Shar (my big sis calls me this .... as a parody of "shar-de")

4) Sadie (my Aunt and people i worked with at kohl's call me this to get on my nerves)

5) De' (an ex-roommate called me this and it has since caught on -_____-)

6) S dot (I created this 1 myself ... It was originally S.G. (S dot G dot) BUT my phonathon pplz shortened it to just S.) 

 ** FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ADD OTHER ONES AND WHY***

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you forgot all my nicknames for you:
    1.Shadazz- shortened version of #2
    2.Shadazzay- my fave!
    3.Shaddy

    JMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO i KNEW u would be one of the people to add a name smh

    ReplyDelete