Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sometimes you have to FORGET what you WANT and REMEMBER what you DESERVE :(

Love .... *big sigh* such a 'HEAVY' word! I could type on and on and on and on about all the things you can do to RUIN love, KILL love, TAKE AWAY love and a HOST of other things you can do to make love negative!

BUT for a brief moment I want to touch on the positive in love and my FAVORITE feature of Love: 
2nd CHANCES!

See I know what love feels like when it's all new and gooey BUT right now I'm experiencing love when it is NOT on my side :(

I'll be the 1st to admit that i was TERRIBLE at love, I didn't treat you the way you should have been treated.... i didn't respect the love/care/concern that you had for me... i just figured you'd be here FOREVER BUT 1 single day changed that!  Since that day, love hasn't been the same, it's like you SHUT-DOWN a part of your heart towards me and you are just COLD! ....'I can't locate where your heart is'

I have a message for everybody reading my blog ... I am SORRY for hurting you!
If you've ever been in love and the other party hurt you whether they cheated, betrayed your trust, gambled all your money away, forgot your bday... whatever it is they did.... if you know they are SORRY and would lay down their life for you ... PLEASE DON'T PUNISH THEM FOREVER!

Give them an opportunity to prove their love for you, let them earn their way back into your heart ... GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE .... WHY? .......Because Love HEALS ALL HURT! Love SHOULD heal ALL hurt

I know that no good (bad) deed goes unpunished BUT if you truly loved them before, don't withdraw your love from them b/c they can go

INSANE ....

3 comments:

  1. hmmm i needed to see this...maybe i should've read this last night =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this??? text me/message me/ lol let me know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to save this to my desktop..This is the second time I stumbled upon it after flipping on my bf..haha

    -Anon again

    ReplyDelete