Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 13 of 30

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear Sade,
It took me awhile to do this blog because it really meant that i had to admit how much i hurt myself.  It's never easy to realize that the person who holds you back the most issssssss often .... YOURSELF!  However, the worst part of hurting yourself is not being smart enough to STOP smh.  (P.S. by hurt myself I don't mean slitting my wrist or anything)

I mean:
1) Settling for less than i deserve in relationships/friendships
2) NOT motivating myself (i have a bad habit of not studying AS IF i can just pass a test .... on sheer brilliance smh)
3) Loving other people MORE than i love myself
4) Apathy
5) Not budgeting


honestly the list goes on and on and on of things/habits/thoughts i have that in NO WAY contribute to my future... 

Worst/Best part of this hurt though is GROWTH and MATURITY

Love, Sade

No comments:

Post a Comment