Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 30 ... the END

Day 30- Who are you? 

I can't believe i am FINISHED w/ this Blog challenge!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to EVERY single person who is read daily/weekly/monthly ... I hope in these 30 days (aka 120 days) you have learned things about me that i wouldn't tell a soul lol I'm excited to be closing this chapter of the blog and i'm ready for the new one around the corner ;) Again, THANK YOU for listening to my Heart's song .... Unique Cadence 

*i'm writing this off the top of my head ... i'm an artist and i'm sensitive about my _____* (badu)

Who am I?

I'm simply complex, passionately calm, commonly unique and a whole bunch of other synonyms and Antonyms.
I am contradiction

I'm the person when you think of when it's time to have game night!
I'm the Spades/phase10/Monopoly Queen

I'm the lady you long for after you realize your ex lacks personality
I talk in Sarcasm

I'm the one who will drive to the end of the world, just to make you see that I LOVE YOU!
I am Love

I'm that feeling you get after life kicks you down and you get up and fight back :) 
I am resilience

I'm the daughter, you've prayer for...
i am intelligent

I'm the one you think of when you can't think of lyrics
I am MUSIC

I'm Me
I'm Sade




No comments:

Post a Comment