Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 29 of 30 ... live. learn. love

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

I learned about:

communication - There was someone in my life that i hadn't talked to since Oct of 2009 and recently i had a conversation with them and it was certainly a freeing experience.  I had forgiven them a LONG time ago BUT I hadn't spoken with them in about 1.5 years.  Within that convo i agreed that communication is best.... I decided that day that if I'm such a good writer THEN I should certainly not pick and choose who/when/where/why to communicate with people, but to communicate with everyone b/c it makes life LESS complicated!

redemption - In life you can make some mistakes in love that you would NEVER imagine.  You can love a person so much that you THINK you could never hurt them to a point where they'll ever question your love for them BUT a couple mistakes later ..... they don't trust you.  When you really, genuinely, love someone, them not knowing IF you love them can cut you deeper than a sword.  At first you don't think you should have to re-prove your love BUT after much consideration..... you realize the trust has to be re-established!  So, I learned this month that it's going to take TIME and lots of EFFORT to prove that ultimately, i do love you!  I love you without hesitation .... So until you "feel my love".... I'll be paying an atonement of love .... redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment