Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 27 of 30 - Almost done

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

Honestly, I did it because i thought it was going to be easy for me to just practice writing more....  However, 90 something days later, this blog made me dig DEEP inside myself to find the answers to this Challenge.  I typically like challenges BUT this one was AMAZING.... I appreciate Jordan Boone for introducing me to this :) 

I hope that everyone was able to learn something about me, my beliefs, my family, my friends and most important about YOURSELF.  I want to inspire you to challenge yourself, start a blog.... it's such a freeing experience.  I've had people come up to me and talk about my blog and i appreciate YOU, the readers who support and even those who disagree with my methods.  I'm just trying to be a better person (and no it's not cliche' yet lol) and until this blog no longer helps me and others.... I'll continue to share!

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment