Sunday, February 6, 2011

Consecration 2011 Wrap Up

Well as of, 12:30pm (roughly) Consecration 2011 is OVER :)

I'm all honesty, I plan on 
1) Listening 2 LOTS of j.cole and changing my radio station from the Light
2) going to the 1st drive thru (preferably Cook-Out)
3) Drinking some SODA and hope it doesn't burn my throat 


Now as far as consecration itself i learned SOOOO much about myself

1) I have GROWN a lot more as a person:  My moms and grandma always said "when you're grown you don't have to tell people.... they already know" and that is so true.  I don't have to broadcast that Ive grown and matured ... people should be able to tell from my conversations, statuses, poems, etc.  I'm trying to be BETTER but i have certainly experienced a LOT of GROWTH in the last 36 days :) Thank You Lord!

2) I have GOT to figure out which ministry at WOCC I'll be helping with!!!!! Faithfulness if a REQUIREMENT in the Kingdom and if I'm not showing myself faithful in some area of ministry then I'm just a "viewer" at Church and i desire to be a "server" ;) sooo a decision will be made ASAP!

3)  my prayer list still stands.   I'm still working on becoming a better person and I think I am WELL on my way with Much prayer and supplication.  So tho consecration is "over" i still plan on living a consecrated lifestyle b/c that's the ONLY way to hear from God regularly. And encourage you all to live a BALANCED lifeKeep Him FIRST! ..... There is nothing wrong w/ going to the club, playing spades, God wants us to have FUN .... BUT God wants to be 1st ... so YES spend 11 hours of your day doing what you want BUT spend the other 13 focused on God ....

4) life is SHORT.... I blog from my HEART so that if something does happen to me ... people will KNOW who i was and what i stood for!  It's my Internet diary and a healthy place of expression for me :) The Lord knows I'm still growing and i appreciate you all for growing with me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment