Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 13: part 3: Letter to siblings, Sis from another mother!

13) Your siblings (write a letter)
(as usual, the letters always tend to end up being the blogs I have to dig deep
within so I'll be writing 3 letters 1st to my lil bro, then my lil sis, 
then to people I consider siblings :) (i'll add the letter M to the last letter)
 
 
We have 108 photos tagged of us together on facebook, if you look at family she's under "mother" ... who do I speak of?
My Sister from another Mother, Moneika!

When August gets here, we would have known each other 7 years o_0!!!!! Let me start by saying THANK YOU!

I remember walking into HJNorth room 316 and looking on the other door and saw Moneika (monica) and britani would be my suite mates... I opened the bathroom door, met brittani and thought she was sooooo nice.  Then I met you a couple hours later and i thought you would be sooooo mean ... i was all the way wrong




7 years later...



You're still my friend and more than that, I truly consider you my sister!  You are everything I'm not lol you think with your head & not your heart, you judge a book after your read it, i judge it before, you plan, I operate on impulse, you manage money, I spend money SMH



Thank You, thank you for introducing me to UNC-Chapel Hill class of 07!  I know more people in the class of 07 than my own class.  You took me under your wings and let me hang out with you, took me to my 1st que party, 1st alpha ball, 1st probate, 1st game night, Gave me YOUR ticket to the UNC/Dook game b/c you had to work, gave me a roof when I could have slept in the street, visited me in the hospital, took me to the hospital, gave me money, gave me  your time and MOST importantly you gave me LOVE!  We've been through several things after 7 years and never once did you give up on me.  You forgave me when I didn't deserve forgiveness and tolerated my immaturity when I should have behaved like an adult.  You were there for me when i found out my cousin was murdered, I owe you my first born child lol

You changed my life! You believed in me! and I'm going to miss you while I'm gone, I'm going to miss coming to your house for NO reason and calling you for NO reason.  I can only pray that I've been 1/3 of a sister that you've been to me :)  While I'm gone... don't change! continue doing what you're doing, you inspire me to chase my dreams so I expect you to stay in the race!  You embody perseverance so NEVER give up!  I Love you and I thank you for being my friend (sister). 

Sisters don't need words.  They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief.  Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling.  ~Pam Brown

1 comment:

  1. Dr Mo...thank you for co-parenting with me.
    Thank you for having Sade's best interest even when she was disobedient and rebellious.
    Please continue to watch over her and discipline her after she moves.
    Oh yeah, now we can hang out!!!
    Now, Sade can't do anything about it........lol.....lol....lol!!!

    ReplyDelete