Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 12 of 26 (L)

 Favorite cooking TV show

random Sade fact:  If you turn on my tv at any random date/time 99% of the time my tv will be on Food Network! I <3 Food Network, Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Cat Cora, Guy Fietti, Marc Conent, "The Chairman", Alton Brown, and I even watch it a lot in the throwback years w/ Rachel Ray& Emeril  Lagasse *BAM!*

I said all that to say, it's VERY hard for me to pick my FAVORITE cooking show b/c I watch them all except for Barefoot Contessa <<< i HATE her food, it NEVER looks yummy -_-


But If I must ... I'll go w/ Iron Chef ... America

If you too are a Food Network fan then you know Iron Chef started in Japan

THEN came to America
I LOVE this show b/c of all the pressure, it's normally an awkward "secret ingredient" and it really challenges chefs.

My 2nd fav show is CHOPPED :) 

Part II:
Today's Letter is "L" :
*I know this wasn't a serious post BUT I'm having some serious feelings..... this 1st song is from the heart ... Isley Brother's Living for the love of YOU*


Second song is less emotional - The song that made me fan of J.Cole - "Lights Please" and below it is a cover from a guy name "Crucial" ... I discovered him 2day and I like his version where he's telling a story of Domestic Violence


No comments:

Post a Comment