Saturday, November 19, 2011

Words from my heart

I loved you more
More than life
Deeper than the ocean
I loved you wholly
I was confused but I still loved no one but you
you entangled me,
made me compliant,
I was forced to bend to your will.
You made me fall in love with you
....
Then you left
Left me emotionally vulnerable
I can't love anyone else b/c I'm STILL too busy loving you
You made me dependent on "us"
then you abandoned "us"
.....
Now I'm nothing
I hear from you sporadically, always on your time
I hear from you when  you NEED something, or god forbid you need me
....
and what do I do?
....
I'm still waiting 4 you to love me again
Still standing here waiting for you
Waiting for Sade
Hoping that this impressionable young girl will eventually bloom
Waiting for you
Waiting for LOVE
....
The kind of Love that can save me from loving you
The kind of Love that can heal me from missing you
The kind of Love that can make me forget you
....
Looking for Love in all the wrong places ...
b/c if I'm honest w/ myself, I'm still
Looking for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment