Friday, November 4, 2011

Eat. Pray. Love. Updates

Hello, hello, hello, hello, black America

Just wanted to update ya'll on my life, since I have been forsaking ya'll.  I've been working HARD in these streets but I did miss ya'll.  I haven't been home since July and I miss EVERYBODY.... like for real, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still working out logistics BUT right now I probably won't be back in NC until Dec :(  Anyways, I came out here 2 the mid-west to Eat, Pray & Love soooo imma update ya'll

Eat:
Yo, Chicago is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! I've had Thai food for the first time (DELICIOUS), REAL Chicago pizza (which puts pizza hut, papa johns, etc, to SHAME), I ate at Famous Dave's (bruh competed on Food Nework & ya'll know i <3 food network), They have Gryos on EVERY corner!  I had a Gyro cheeseburger for the first time .... YUMO!  The only thing I haven't branched out to try yet isssss "Italian Beef" <<< yo it's WET MEAT/BREAD .... reminds me of Quizno's (which I don't eat) ... they dunk a sandwich in wetness and something about eating soggy bread w/ wet meat doesn't sounds delicious!!!!! Needless to say, I've been eating good!!!!

Pray:
Yea........ not so much!  SMH ... I'm sure God hitting me w/ the -____- .  Anyway, I left everything I loved to find Sade.  I'm supposed to be seeking after God so that He can show me, ME.  I forgot that :(  Soooo I've been doing better lately, reading self-help books and praying so that I can become a better person.  For those that don't know I'm currently reading "Yesterday, I cried" by Iyanla Vanzant .... GREAT book.  I'm on Chapter 7 so I'm about 1/2 way done but overall, I LOVE IT!  It has been awhile since I've cried BUT I remember when I cried EVERYDAY.  I remember not knowing how I was going to pay my bills, eat, get gas, etc.  I recall what sadness felt like and this book is helping we explore my emotional side :)  So, yes, I fell off with focusing on my relationship with God BUT I promise ya'll I'm getting back on track :)

Love:
......................................................... lol, ya'll KNOW how I feel about my personal life lol I like to keep it PERSONAL.  What I will say is that I've met some AMAZING people in Chicago!  I've taken every person that I've met as a life professor and they've really helped me learn!  I'm opening to people, I'm allowing people fully & totally in my life/heart and it is a great feeling to be loved back ;)  So I'll suffice it so say.... I have the "Love" part down-packed!

Iight, Well that's all I got right now!  I hope everyone else is doing well, chasing ya dreams so that they can become a reality!  I <3 ya'll and I PROMISE not to take this long to blog again :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment