Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello World

Hello World ... *taps mic* Is this things on??
I has been a minute & I've been feeling soooo much since I last blogged sooo excuse me if this blog is longer than most :)

1) Iowa- Iowa is cool! Honesly, it is as hot as NC soooo I'm NOT excited about that LOL but the humidity always reminds me of home :)
Anyway, I FINALLY finished training on Monday (it was one of the most intense things I've been through in my life.  Homework due to midnight nightly and classroom setting 8am-5pm and sometimes 8am-8pm BUT it was all worth it in the end)
I haven't had a chance to sight-see yet BUT I fully plan on it next week ;)

2) I'm 'moving' to Chicago on Aug 28th to set up a call center :) I'm beyond excited b/c I get to test my training b/c I'll be all alone :) ALSO if you are trying to come to Chi-town, hit me up... I leave Oct 21st ;)

3) I'm lonely ... don't get me wrong, I'm not depressed or suicidal or anything, I'm just lonely.  Yesterday was the FIRST day I was alone since Ive been in Iowa!!!!! Mek came w/ me to Iowa, Julisa stayed w/ me til Sunday & i made friends w/ my co-trainees during our whole month of training...soooo now, I'm actually ALONE!
a) No worries though, I'm going to start working out ... join #Team NO Back Fat (compliments of Rhonda Foxx) aka team body tight for homecoming
b) Reading ... I don't have cable nor wireless sooooo when I'm not watching movies, I'll read books :)

4) I want to be loved. *bbm shock face* yea, I know! Me, Sade Uniqua Gilbert actually wants to be in a relationship.  I think I'm FINALLY at the point where I WANT to share, I WANT to grow with someone, I WANT to be loved.................

Well, I think I've caught ya'll up on everything.  I'll get back to my blog challenge on Monday :)

Some things to look forward too:
13) Letter to my other siblings
14) Last ten texts in your inbox.
15) A word or cliche that people say and you hate it.
16) What do you think a stranger’s first impression of you would be?



1 comment:

  1. You may not want to here from me anymore but I'm very much proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete