Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 15 of 26 .... Cliche' (N)

Day 15: A word or cliche that people say and you hate it.

"Fake it til you Make it"

I absolutely HATE this cliche'.  Why? because my follow up question for this cliche' is ... What IF you DON'T make it?  Call me a pessimist, faithless, or even a negative Nancy but, I prefer to be considered a REALIST! 

The reality of it all is being fake will NEVER get you anywhere.  I think it's ignorant to waste your time faking it, when what you SHOULD be doing is planning, setting goals so you can map out a trajectory to "making it".  Instead of wasting your time and money trying to look like you have it all together.....

Today's Letter is 'N'
I'm going with "Nobody Knows it but me" - Baby Face <<< I know it's a throw back BUT I love his music and I think RnB is becoming a lost art :(


No comments:

Post a Comment