Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Letters to my Siblings ... Tek

First off, Let me tell ya'll i am TRULY blessed to have friends that I really do consider siblings.  So this letter is dedicated to none other than Tamekia L. Foxx:

Dear Tek, Mek, Ta-me-ki-a, pookie, sensi, Teko, La...... the list goes on

I Love You! I fight with you more than anyone & we bump heads REGULARLY but NEVER doubt that I LOVE YOU!

You are the inspiration (outside of God) as to why I am here in Cedar Rapids Iowa !!!! A simple suggestion from you changed my life for the better. You rode/drove with me in a car for 20 HOURS from NC to IA.  You have pushed me so far.... you ALWAYS hold me to a high standard.  You are YOU!

Tek, I just want to say thank you! You've been there for me when I've had $0 to my name.  When I've had no car you gave me a ride.  When I had no food, you came to my job w/ food and $20 in the bag.  We almost fought b/c I was a lowkey alcoholic.  We then cried together..... Thank You for being my sister, co-spy, ride out partner, security guard at the club, secret keeper, auntie, dad, cousin, mom, everything!


We always have a special bond in photos

Our friendship has grown from just seeing you at "cult events" to being sad when I haven't heard from you all day!You always know HOW to make me happy (fun fetti cupcakes) and WHEN to be stern & tell me about myself (daily lol).  I'm not sure WHY God saw fit to bring our lives together but I'm glad He did! 


You are soooo little in frame BUT you have the BIGGEST heart! You NEVER judge (I can't figure out how you don't either), and even when you're upset with me.... it's never for too long!

I wish you much success in EVERY endeavor of your life.  I KNOW that God has something (and someone) special for you.  You've been through SOOOO many trials and have SOOO much wisdom to share with the world!  I can't wait to see your dreams come true :) I only hope that I've been 1/2 the friend you've been to me....

Stay strong, stay happy, stay confident, stay Foxxy!

Love,
ProdiGal Child .....Sade

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday.....Sweet baby girl Meka
    Thank you for helping me take care of my lifeline.....Sade

    I LOVE You, Both

    ReplyDelete