Thursday, August 25, 2011

Text in my inbox (M)

Day 14: Last ten texts in your inbox.
I think this has been the most weird of all the prompts I've seen.  More importantly, it could lead to ALL KINDS of trouble *evil villain laugh*  anyway: (imma go most recent to oldest verbatim then a brief background)

1) "Oh wht time u gettin off?" <<< self explanatory

2) "haha I was just tryna be helpful" <<<someone told me something I already knew

3) "awwwwwwww" <<< I sent them a photo

4) "True..." <<< I was talking about work

5) "I'm gonna call her" <<< tryna get somebody put on at my job

6) "ohmygoodness! I  love it! Super cute and professional" <<< I sent them the same photo

7) "ok ill wait tillbu hit me up then" <<< I told him to give me some space

8) "where are you located" <<< self explanatory

9) Red Box sent me a free DVD code .... I will be using it tonight :)

10) "nah. haven't been on fb or twitter. What's the blog abt? And who?" <<< I blogged about them & they hadn't seen it yet SMH

*wipes forehead* Glad there wasn't anything "bad" in there ;)

Part II:
Today's Letter is "M"
Well, gotta show respect where respect is due ... today's song is "Motivation" - Kelly Rowland & Weezy <<<< such an addictive song (So addictive, my grandma knows it SMH)..... I'm still working on the gospel version ... s/o 2 my "what key are we gonna be in" crew

No comments:

Post a Comment