Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge Day 7 out of 30 :)

The Challenge: Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

*** Let me just say that Nov and probably one of the HARDEST months for me to get through... i'm hoping this blog will help me express my feelings and NOT slip into depression***

This is a pic of my cousin: Nneka Talibah Sutton (Wilson)  ( I'll refrain from making this a "sad" blog by going into the story about how she was killed ... i'll save that for later but you can google her if u want)

Let me just say that I miss my cousin SOOO much mainly because she was WAYYY more to me than a cousin ... she was my best friend, sister, mother, counselor, partner in crime all wrapped into one person lol.  My cousin and I had the same birthday she's Nov. 23, 1982 and i'm Nov 23, 1987.  We grew up hip to hip as you can see below :)
So i def considered her more of a big sister than just my cousin lol.  But yea in her life she had a significant impact, I could tell you story after story of us getting in/out trouble with the antics we involved ourselves with smh BUT i'll make it short and just let you know that she has had the biggest impact on my life :) She never judged me but she ALWAYS told me the TRUTH ... even when i didn't quite understand why lol!!!!! She was nice, short in stature BUT had a lil temper that was OUT of this world lol  (I think this applies to every female in my family by the way) But yea, i spent my life from about 5 - 12 trying to be her and i really wish i would have continued from 13-20.  We kind of lost touch b/c she moved to Rocky Mount for school.  But i think i was the happiest person when she moved from Rocky Mount back to Raleigh :) Nonetheless, i thank her for her influence because she taught me how to be "RIDE OR DIE" for my friends and family and to "STICK TO THE SCRIPT" when you've been caught by your parents lol I Love her and I miss her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment