Wednesday, November 3, 2010

1/3 of the way done ... Day 10 of 30 day challenge

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

*** I pretty much listen to 90's music (soul 4 real, silk, blackstreet) and current rap (ye', hov, j.cole, drake, weezy, t.i. etc) ALL DAY regardless what mood I'm in*** 


+++Also these answers are subject to who/what happened ... like i pretty much have an anthem for everyone in my life based on the way they make me feel or the point in which they came into my life+++ (for example: one of my exes songs was "Bullet Proof Soul" b/c he introduced me to that song sooo if I miss him or he makes me mad ... that song will be on repeat)

Happy:
1) all things J.cole ....... 
2) I know (Jay z) 
3) Let the beat build (Weezy) 
4) Mrs. Jackson (Outkast)

Sad: 
1) After the Hurricane (Jazmine Sullivan) 
2) Make you feel me love (Adele)
3) Fistful of Tears (Maxwell)  
4) ) Losing My Balance (J.cole)

Hyped:
1) Back that Thang up  (YMCM)
2)Ol' lehhh' do it ... REMIX (Diddy went SOOOO HARD)
3) No Hands (Wale and them)
4) Beautiful Bliss (Wale and J.cole)

Mad:
1)  Bittersweet (Kanye)
2) Purple Rain (Prince) 
3) Bullet Proof soul (Sade)
4) Pretty Wings (Maxwell)

1 comment: