Monday, November 1, 2010

30 day challenge ... day 9

The challenge: Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

1) I'm proud of myself because I'm taking iniative to "learn how to fish" instead of letting other's fish for me.  I've started doing my own budget and TRYING to use self-control (pray for me).  I also have been setting about 5 alarms so people dont have to call/text to wake me up lol. Lastly, i've been trying to be more helpful instead of a burden... i've helped my friends with simple tasks to show that I truly am trying to change.

2) I'm proud of my mom b/c she is going through a divorce... she's being very strong during this tough time for my family. When if is was ME ... I would be playing DIIIIIRTY

3) I'm proud of ALL my callers (and fellow supervisors)  that were able to successfully balance: school + work + step/hop practice- this was one of the BEST step-shows I've seen and for that, I am sooo proud of you all. CONGRATS to KO (Deltas) and XG (Sigmas) ;)

that's pretty much it over the past few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment