Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 3 of the 30 day CHALLENGE

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
***before I even go look for pictures lol this is going to be a doosey cuzzz we are rarely all in the SAME place @ the SAME time and then getting a pic that should be publicized .... RARE lol but i'll do my darndest***

After MUCH searching my tagged photos and others'on facebook for about an hour ... i decided i'd do multiple photos cuzzz i dont want anyone to feel left out :) HOWEVER then i realized later on in the challenge i can post more pics of friends soooo this is round 1  sooo DO NOT fret if you aren't in this set of pics :)

   My Original crew
the crew that adopted me ... where is Kisha, Chonya and Chaunacie?
 
my RIGHT and my LEFT hand ... 3 stooges.... my mom/coach + sensi... 3 best friends that any1 could ever have... 

No comments:

Post a Comment