Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 day Blog Challenge ... Day 2

Here's the Challenge: Day 02- The meaning behind your Tumblr (Blogger) name-
This one is easy lol I pretty much explained this in my 1st blog HOWEVER I guess i'll go a little more indepth.
Background: my mother was in the room choosing a name for me and she had settled on Sade HOWEVER she was still deciding on a middle name.  She ended up asking my great-uncle his advice on a middle name ... she said she wanted something "unique" and he responded with ... "Uniqua"!  From there we  get "Sade Uniqua" :) My uncle was killed in a motorcycle accident Labor Day weekend last year :( He was my  favorite uncle and yes it was a very sad event ... But his life wasnt in vain ... His memory pushes me to live up to my middle name.  He saw me as unique, different, rare, unusual, and when i do "typical" things ....I am NOT living up to my name.  So everyday i wake up, I am reminded of him when i see myself and I am also challenged to show my UNIQUEness!  This blog is here to help me embrace my uniqueness and i'm doing it to my own beat (cadence). 
Unique:
existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics;
limited in occurrence to a given class, situation, or area.
not typical; unusual.
Cadence:
rhythmic flow of a sequence of sounds or words
the flow or rhythm of events, esp. the pattern in which something is experienced.
So combine: This Blog is my sole example limited in occurrence to a given class, situation, area, with rhythmic flow of a sequence of events esp the patten in which something is experienced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment