Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 day Blog Challenge ... Day 1

here's the challenge: Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself 
*** I feel like ya'll are about to learn A LOT about me in a SHORT amount of time and I'm kind of apprehensive BUT who does a blog if they are afraid??? NOT I ... LEEEEHHH GOOO***
1) I can put my ear in my ears .... yes u have to see it in person ;)
2) The fair - til my birthday is my FAVORITE time of year ... I start celebrating my birthday when the fair arrives and I celebrate until Christmas ... yea i'm a lil cocky but i dont care ;)
3) I've NEVER broken anything (arm, leg, wrist, etc) b/c....
4) I was breast fed until I was 13 months soooo i have GREAT calcium levels lol
5) My fav color is Carolina Blue and it has been since i was like 10
6) Love is a PROCESS for me ... the people i love the most, i didn't start out even "liking" them
7) I was a Tomboy as a kid ... HATED skirts, dresses, stockings, etc ... i've only given into dresses... i'm still ANTI- stockings 
8) I watch Food Network ALL DAY .... like Iron Chef, The Next Iron Chef, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, The next food network star, etc --- i just really LOVE the whole network lol
9) I struggle w/ forgiveness ..... pray 4 me lol
10) I started school when i was 4 ... i tested into kindergarten ... told ya'll i'm smart!
11) I'm very quiet ... like most people dont believe me UNTIL they live w/ me THEN they realize, as silly as i am... i pretty much stay to myself! 
12) I can be a lil bit contradictory lol sometimes my life choice don't exactly line-up w/ my political choices .... my mom once said "you live a liberal lifestyle BUT vote conservatively" ... and she was telling the TRUTH
13) I'm actually VERY loving ... a lot of people (esp co-workers) see my abrasive or RUDE side lol but honestly, i am very emotionally in-touch person and I LOVE people.  I just don't want to seem like a push over
14) i used to be a TERRIBLE student/child ... i almost got held back in the 6th grade :-/ ... not b/c I was dumb but bc I was going to a school where i was influenced to want to be a THUG instead of being SMART smh *children are a product of their enviroment*
15) Last but not least, I LOVE the Lord! I'm a Church Girl and few ppl know that lol I was raised Baptist (birth - 10) then COGIC (12- 18) and now Non-denominational ... I have a pretty good grasp of the Bible ... its just that i don't parade around w/ it!

4 comments:

  1. Are you a Republican?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I am ... i'll be sure to blog about WHY soon ... (p.s. yes i did vote 4 Obama)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can put ear in your ears?
    Demonstration at phonathon please.

    ReplyDelete