Friday, September 24, 2010

"I am, whatever you say I am" (1st post)

 Well, I'm starting this blogging busniess and i'm UBER excited :) In this first post i'm just going to tell you a little about me and what to expect from me and this blog.  I named this blog "Unique Cadence" because i consider myself a unique individual (i'm intelligent, saved, no kids, drug free, no record, good credit, extra+intro vert, in school and working) and if that doesn't make me unique to this generation ... i don't know what does! I choose Cadence b/c I LOVE music! A Cadence, "gives [musical] phrases a distinctive ending that can, for example, indicate to the listener whether the piece is to be continued or concluded" (often reffered to as a musical comma).  So essenitally this blog is my space to express my unique thoughts, expressions, charateristics and opnions in a distinctive way, a way in which should signify to you the reader (listener) to pause and listen to my heart's cadence.
Now, a couple housekeeping rules:
1) I'm human! I'm Sade and NO i'm not always RIGHT! if you're looking for/expecting perfection ... look somewhere else!
2) NO JUDGING! The Bible makes it pretty clear; judge not, lest ye be judged!
3) this is MY life.... if you're in/have been/going to be in MY LIFE ... then expect to see your name AND/OR alias used ;) If you have a problem w/ it ... STOP READING in 5....4....3.... NOW!
3) let's just have fun! this is a learning experience for me and for you so put on your seat belts ... let's go!

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Sadie-Mae... This should be great-- I'll definitely be a regular reader/viewer/listener of Unique Cadence !
    Blessings on you...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what this blog will contain, let me know when you post new blogs and I will continue to read, nobody thinks like my shadazzay!

    JMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You @ AP,Mrs. World and JMG

    ReplyDelete